Wednesday, May 31, 2006

same ole' same ole'

Hi Y'all. I am officially done with training and am now working. I quite like it. The time flies, and I get to be with the kids during the day. I also get to come home for an hour at dinner, so I see them before bed time too.

Bebe girl is beginning to grate a nerve with her tears on demand. Anytime she doesn't get her way, or thinks she might be in trouble, waterworks! It is hard to not give in when she seems so sad. There are times when I want to scream louder, be madder, throw her out the window. Don't get up in arms, I don't. These are just fleeting emotions due to my lack of control of the situation. Are all 3 year olds this way? Don't get me wrong, she can also be the absolute cutest fucking thing on the planet, I just can't seem to recall those times during her tantrums.

Bebe boy is almost walking, and climbing on everything. I seriously think he is trying to give me a premature heart attack! He is also picking up some quite bad habits from his sister. No, is a word to be laughed at and scream if you don't get your way. I wish life were really that simple.

All in all I can't seem to write an interesting blog lately to save my life, but I am working on it. Perhaps when I settle into this new routine it will get a bit better. Well I am off to drink a beer and veg out with HD.


"peace love and green chile y'all!"

No comments: