Friday, August 04, 2006

Something soon...

Hey Y'all, sorry I promise to post more soon. I just switched accounts at work and my whole schedule has changed. The kids are driving me nuts, bb still teething (molars) bg defiant as ever, but mostly in public. Bg also recently fell in the bathtub, black eye to boot. Just close your eyes and imagine the looks I get in the grocery store. I almost feel like I did it to her, despite the fact that she was not listening, and acting rambunctious. Well, I am catching up on some Hot Daddy time, gotta go. PLGC -out

1 comment:

Liz said...

My middle child used to be a head banger. When he was upset, he would hit his head against the nearest object (thankfully not humans) to let go of his frustration. It was a horrifying time for all of us. One time, we were trying to get him to sleep in his crib and he stayed up for what seemed like forever crying, standing up and banging his head against the already towel-padded crib. We finally caved in and got him out of the crib. The next morning, our poor boy had these bruises from hitting his head on the crib. I felt terrible, however, understandably so, didn't step a foot outside the house until those bruises faded slightly. Thank goodness he grew out of that stage. I felt bad for him and felt bad for me not being able to go out in public without someone thinking I was hurting my baby. Both boys have been sick here recently and not in the best of moods. Fun times, eh?