Friday, November 17, 2006

It's my Friday...

Well folks, it's my Friday, and guess what. Well I am sure you can see, It Is FRIDAY! I can't really recall the last time I actually had a weekend off. I am pretty stoked. It is still so weird to be working so little and making more, though I know that will change when I get my first round of students. I am still a little befuddled as to how I actually got my promotion, but I'm not complaining.
BG is very happy with her extra mommy time. BB is gaining a word a day and not all of them good. You know my tendencies to drop the f-bomb. As far as the grand-parents are concerned the kid just loves ducks, "quack"! How is it going in your world? Any exciting Holiday plans? PLGC

1 comment:

Paula Manning-Lewis said...

Hey there! Thanks for the comment on my blog. Hope things are going better for you today than they were the other day. I see you deleted that post! :) And yes, I saw it! No big deal, I understand completely!

We are having our first thanksgiving with just our immediate family (us and the boys, with the addition of Bryan's girlfriend) in years! After last year, we just decided we've had enough extended family to get us thru until next year!

Hope you guys have a great weekend and a wonderful Thanksgiving!