Monday, July 06, 2009

it's Bad and I don't mean MJ folks...

"It's bad, like bad badbadbadbadbad, might need stitches but think I cut it off so stitches won't work bad." that is pretty much an exact quote.

It started as a nice quiet marinated sesame crusted roast. I decided to add carrots and didn't even get to the potatoes. The knife was a new addition, very sharp. I looked away, being reckless and carrot slipped... There goes the tip of my left index finger and above said quote is born.

Luckily my mom is trained for this sort of thing and I went around with the I'm #1 finger for a few hours. (say it with me, I'm #1 I'm #1 I'm #1) here is the milder version which held its own turmoil that culminated in my mom telling me to "sit your ass down". I am 34 years old and that shit still works.

I'm #1 and I sliced the tip of my finger off.

...needless to say there was a lot of blood and I am officially a wuss. On a lighter note check out this hand puppet my daughter (the progeny of two creative entrepreneurs, aka artists) made.


hangin' wit my dawg...

PLGC- fellow dumb asses of the world

1 comment:

McCracken said...

I am so sorry to hear you cut yourself!! Larry and I just figured out how to check our comments! We are very glad you found us!!