Monday, December 19, 2005

Why Hot Mommy???

Okay, so your asking yourself why Hot Mommy? Well I promised myself that I would be one. When pregnant with my first I was hypertensive (bloated from head to toe). It was bigger than I had ever been in my life. It was then and there that I decided that after the baby was born I would reinvent myself. I would be Hot Mommy. Well two kids later (bebe girl is 2 1/2,and bebe boy is 5 mo) it is still a dream. Yes there are those days when showers are 3 days out, my hair is greasy, and I wouldn't be caught deadin public. I refuse to lay down and become a soap addicted velour sweatsuit wearing mama. So I've blogged it, so mote it be. hehehe. An in print challenge to myself to wake up every morning get dressed and be hot! I know that Hot Daddy will appreciate it, even if no-one else does. Of course now I just need to do the dishes, clean the bathroom, sort the laundry (which if you know me is a monumental task), change poopy diapers, potty train,kiss boo-boos, etc et al. Well I'll keep this as my first post, and we'll see if I can pull anything interesting out of my hat for next time.

No comments: