Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Fluffy Bunny lover...

Well Happy New Year Y'all! We had such an exciting evening, hahaha! 2 movies, 2 screaming kids, and 2 adults tuning into to a rerun of the ball dropping in times square, we're in MST. Oh we did toast with a Sam Adams, yippeeeee. I am off to a bang up start this New Year...seriously, I seem to find anything and everything I can to avoid what I should be doing. Hot Daddy is still suffering from broken toes, bb seems to be running a tooth fever (i hope) his whole mouth seems as if it could erupt at any moment, and he already has 2 teeth. BG is asserting her will, I really want to slap her silly at times, but before you call child protective services, I only put her in time out. It really takes some restraint, but screaming into a pillow can be very helpful. Also we've created some new curse words, as the grandparents were getting a lil upset with our daughter's foul mouth. The new words...Lord love a duck (courtesy my hubby via his mom) and Fluffy bunny lover!!! courtesy me. I know ridiculous, but oddly satisfying. I am at a loss as how to handle this defiant side of my duaghter. She can really be such a little bitch, hmmm I wonder where she gets that from, -no not me, couldn't be me-. I am using time out as punishment, but the kid's got a crazy imagination, and doesn't seem to care. Then of course she's got the cute factor, which almost erases the defiance, almost. She'll be in the midst of trouble, screaming and crying, then "mommy you are soo beautiful, I need a hug." DAMNIT!!! So I give her the hug, I know, I know mixed signals for a two year old. Well i seem to have avoided a good 10 minutes of my life here, but it is a great way to voice my frustration. Who new public laundry airing could be so cathartic? Oh yeah, the ba-zillion other bloggers out there. Anyway, bb's crying, "FLUFFY BUNNY LOVER!!"

No comments: