Monday, January 23, 2006

Photo, Teeth, Swaddling, & Potty Training...



Well there they are, my two cuties. Some mornings I just want to eat them up. Bebe Boy finally cut a third tooth, unfortunately for my boobs he now has two bottoms and one top tooth, with absolutley no pressure control. The pacifier works intermittantly, but not when I need it most.

HD and I actually had the bed to ourselves until 4:30 am [last night/this morning], wow! I am still in shock that bb actually stayed asleep in his crib that long. I attempted a half ass swaddle last night, so maybe that was the key. He is 28" long though, and the baby blankets don't exactly get it done. Any suggestions? Also if anyone has some potty training advice, please share. Bebe Girl "gets" it about half the time, then she just reverts, and refuses to tell me when she has to go. HELP!

Well boring post today, but aren't my kiddos cute?! Okay, okay enough mommy gushing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm in potty training hell right now and the only thing I've figured out for certain is never ask, always tell. I never say 'do you have to go?' I simply say ok, it's time to sit on the potty and march her straight to it immediately after any drink, any meal, before a trip out of the house, after a trip out of the house, as soon as we get settled at the coffee shop, before the dinner comes. you name it