Thursday, January 19, 2006

stop that clicking....

"Stop that clicking mommy, or I'll throw my goulash at you." Seriously y'all my two year old said this to me. I was trying to finally update the blog on my art site, and this is what i get. To top that off my 6 mo old has been a cry factory today. I am typing one-handed and nursing, while trying to avoid his evil pinch of death, and hoping he doesn't bite me to boot! sorry for the run on sentence, but that sums it up. I really want to tell him to shut the fuck up, stop pinching, and behave!!, but we all know that won't work, so the boob it is. Seriously though. back to the pinch of death... This kid is lethal, and accurate, nipples, necks, and bare skin everywhere is either hard or breaking out in goose pimples. I did, at least, clip his nails today, unfortunately I cannot file down the teeth of doom.

1 comment:

AS Novus said...

i can soooooo visualize that! thanks i needed a swift kick in the..ah.er- nice reminder.