Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The blog after she missed a NaBloPoMo post.

Well here it is the Eve of Thanksgiving, the most gluttonous day on the calendar for us U.S. citizens. I have not even gotten close to where I want to be. Though we have created a theme song, very slow and disco you sing"It's a Holiday Parteeee, Woot!Woot!" We have made some appalling , yet completely charming [foam]Gingerbread/glitter glue themed Christmas ornaments. We also ran through the gambit of foam snowflake ornaments. Just 3 short years ago I couldn't find soft ornament making kits to save my life. Now I feel like I am suffocating in foam, Make, it go away. "ahh but the kids love, that's the gist of it."

My menu (which will be added to my mother and sister's menu)

Posole with Red and Green Chile (it's soooo a NM thing)
Sugar Cookies
Magic Cookie Bars
Cranberry Apple Relish
Cheesecake Petit Fours (in progress and being ignored)

Well I gotta sign out, What? You saw the menu.

Peace, Love and Posole!

2 comments:

Sarah Marie said...

I wouldn't mind hearing your posole recipe.

Hope the meal was good!

Andrea said...

your menu sounds yum.

very.