Saturday, November 24, 2007

to fall...

I would like to start this blog off with an apology, no not to you guys! So I missed a couple of posts, pshaw!

Honey (CS) I am sorry for all of the half assed attempts at acting like I cared when you were having back spasms. (or other various ailments that apparently stalk you in your thirties.)

just call me Humpty Dumpty...

Brother decided to grab onto my pocket, in the middle of his less than clean room, He stumbled, I stumbled, various body parts were flailing around and I almost squashed my own son beneath my bum like a bug. {put a picture to that, would ya?) I knew then I pulled something, nothing an ibuprofen wouldn't fix.

Last night I was playing catch with the kids (in a slightly cleaner version of above stated room) I reached out for the ball we were using in our game of triangle catch. That was it, I could not move for over an hour, I had to text CS to come home from work and the turtles tried to kill each-other. sitting and typing this hurts, but I am going stir crazy!!

I miss the days where I could've laid around all day and not given a shit that the housework was going to hell in a hand-basket!

1 comment:

Kat said...

Ouch, ouch, ouch. I hope your back is feeling better now. Isn't it crazy how doing something so slight can cause such harm? I've had that happen to me too. I've never pulled my back completely out, but it wasn't good.
Again, hope you feel better soon!