Wednesday, August 26, 2009

and so on and so forth...

Apparently moving to a whole new state gives 6 year olds freaking panic attacks. Thank the effing gods for bach's White Chestnut flower essences . I myself, yes me, am a fan of the Rescue Remedy mixture. It also works for pets, more specifically cats.

To even suggest that stress may play a factor in our 4 & 6 year old childrens' current behavior is ludicrous. No I don't mean the rapper you fools! oF COURSE IT FUCKING DOES (play a part I mean). Those caps were an accident but I am gonna leave them because it has been the most aesthetically pleasing thing I have seen all week.

Anyway, this blog tarries and waxes and all that liturgical shit. I am too fucking freaked myself to even comprehend. Rescue remedy, really biatches, really..really.

PLGC- if you don't know you better ask (ax) sombody.




Cuh-raz-ay...me

No comments: