Friday, March 17, 2006

Jo-Jo's Circus


I miss this! I have only been back to work for 3 days, but it seems more like 3 months. Unfortunately Hot Da doesn't get dual naps, BG is still on the no nap kick. BB is all over the place, he saved the crawling milestone for my foray back into the work force. Work is weird, I am actually having massive grown up interaction. Not to mention my friend
  • Tom
  • is in town from Baltimore, so I will be full up on the grown up time. I am not sure I can handle it.
    I'm not sure Hot Da can handle it. He is going from 60+ hours per week running a business, to 10+ hours per day holding climber, and screamer, aka BB & BG in check. The favorite new saying in the house "climber no climbing" and for BG "Seriously that was the last pull-up!" Also he is developing a certain hatred for Jo-Jo's circus. So that's the atmosphere in the world of Hot Mommy lately, it's sure to get even more interesting. We might convince Hot Daddy to start his own blog, but don't hold your breath!

    No comments: