Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Date Night...

I should preface this post by letting y'all know i have had 3 anchor steam drafts on tap and a simpler times lager in hand. Truly none of them have hit me yet thanks to a hearty dinner of tacos and corn cakes, homemade of course :)

That being said; tonight was an impromptu date night due to the fact that CS scored free promo tickets to away we go. Almost a chic flic, but not quite. I LOVED it, but it was more a coming of age gen x sorta flick. There was one girl sobbing but I am not really gonna say it deserved that. There were points that I was laughing my ass off and points that were slow. I loved Maggie Gyllenhaal's character LN. The ending left me wanting and was slightly predictable, but who is gonna argue when it is FREE. not me.

It was a great end to a day filled with cutting up apples and making chicken nuggets. Sometimes I feel like I am always making something for someone to eat. It's my own fault really 'cause I roll like that.

Well I haven't got much more to say because I'd like to finish up my date night with the DH. So PLGC -out.

No comments: